Sunday, April 14, 2013

Book Review No. 12 "Remember the Stars"


It has been far to long since I updated this blog. I suppose I will write an update on life soon, but for now I want to share a book review of short novella by a fantastic author Natalie-Nicole Bates.

"Remember the Stars" if a dark story featuring a young woman lost in a dark, unforgiving place of memory. Having no recollection how she arrived, she seeks shelter from a mysterious man who reluctantly helps her.


It is a short novella, so I don't want to give too much away, but it was a fantastic read. Love how the author describes the darkened world, fantastic literary imagery. And although it is short, the characters have depth and personality.

I highly recommend this novella, and all the other works by this up-and-coming paranormal romance writer. Love Natalie-Nicole Bates work!

Here is a link on amazon for the book.

And a link to her blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment