Monday, September 10, 2018

Beautiful Faux Wild Flowers from MuseumTrees

I cannot believe I've been so lax in keeping up this blog. Poor time management on my part.

Anyway, today I want to show you these stunning flowers I got from MuseumTrees. I received a product for my honest opinion, and I am overwhelmed with how beautiful these wildflower look.

This is a large arrangement with a plethora of color. I plan on keeping it out all year, as my house has a very shabby chic, lived in look, which this compliments so well.







My mother came over for a visit and thought they were real flowers. She was impressed by the quality. 

MuseumTrees has a wide selection of indoor and outdoor artificial plants that appear lifelike to fit whatever your space needs. 

swampwood_trees

Look how stunning their swampwood trees are in this photo from their site. I am impressed with the variety and quality of their product.

Until Next Time,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment