Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Book Review No. 57. - Llewellyn's Little Book of Meditation by David Pond

It has been far too long since I've posted, the hubby has been doing a lot of travelling and I've been on the road with him. And...we've been trading the flu for chest colds.
 
 

I finally finished this little book by David Pond "Llewellyn's Little Book of Meditation". I have to say, for this book being a "little book" it is packed with so much information. I had to read it in parts, let them settle in, and then go back to the book for a little more.


There are lots of meditations, from simple beginners to more advanced. I'll admit, some of this was over my head, and the further I got in the book, the some of the material got a bit harder for me to comprehend. If you are a beginner, you may want to get a supplemental material to use with it. If you are more advanced and have been working with meditating for more than a few weeks, then this may be all you need to get more focused in your practice.

I did enjoy the book, but felt I needed a stronger background on meditation to get the fullest benefit from the information. 

Until next time,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment