Monday, October 30, 2017

Adorable Faux Planter from CSI Wall Panels

Now that it is fall, I've been thinking of ways to incorporate a little greenery into my house. As I have said before, I have a tendency to kill live plants, so I try not to subject any living plants into my care if I don't have too. 
 
When I saw this adorable faux planter, I fell in love. The fantastic people at CSI Wall Panels sent me the product to review, and I have to say I am really impressed with the quality. 
 
I immediately named her Vivienne, and now am look for a permanent place to display her in my home. I am thinking maybe in my mediation area, as she has such a serene face. She is light weight, but very sturdy. And I love how feathery the faux foliage looks as her hair, it goes all the way around the planter and is made of high quality material. Nothing loose or falling out, even when I tugged a little bit to check. 
 
 
CSI Wall Panels did an amazing job with shipping, my planter arrived rather quickly and was securely packaged. Actually it took me a little but of effort to get her out of the box she. I'm actually looking forward to "dressing" up Vivienne for the seasons, to add just a bit of whimsy into my home.
 
Although I got this lovely planter, CSI Wall Panels have a large array of products to choose from. They can do custom 3D panels for any number business and personal needs. I'm impressed with their product line and how beautiful everything looks on their website: http://www.csiwallpanels.com/
 
Until next time,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment