Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Book Review No. 21 - Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin

Good Afternoon! Welcome, stay awhile! Today I want to do a brief review of a book I started awhile ago, put down, and then picked back up. This was a nice read, full of helpful tips and insightful information about how our lives at home can be much happier with a different perspective. As I've not read Gretchen Rubin's other book, this makes me curious to check it out. I can't say I have the same concerns or problems as she has in her own home, but Rubin did offer several different ways of looking at things that I normally would not think of.
 

Overall a nice little memoir-ish book, not really a self-help but offers up some insightful thoughts that I found worth a read. Not normally my cup of tea, and it did take me awhile to finish, did provide some moments of thought which I like and can't dislike a book that makes you think! 
 
Until next time,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment